Serves: Two adults | Cooks in: 20 minutes
This delicious recipe is super-simple – it's a great one to have up your sleeve when you're in a hurry.
- Oil for frying
- 1x large onion, finely sliced
- 3 tbsp Thai green curry paste
- 1 red chilli, sliced
- 20g fresh ginger, grated (you can use paste or frozen)
- 1 head broccoli, cut into florets
- Handful of baby corn
- 400ml tin light coconut milk
- 2 pak choi, sliced
- 300g raw king prawns (5 or 6 per portion)
- 1½ tbsp fish sauce
- Grated zest and juice 1 lime, plus wedges or halves to serve
- Bunch fresh coriander, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat a glug of oil in a large deep frying pan or wok over a medium heat and fry the onions for 5 minutes until starting to soften. Stir in the curry paste, chilli and ginger, then stir-fry for 2-3 minutes. Add the broccoli and baby corn for another 3-4 minutes.
- Pour in the coconut milk and bring to a gentle simmer. Add the pak choi, prawns, fish sauce, lime zest and juice, then gently cook for 5 minutes. Stir in most of the coriander.
- Serve with steamed rice, sprinkle the rest of the coriander and add lime wedge for additional lime juice.