We're looking for Brand Ambassadors
We're looking for a Brand Ambassador to work for us. As a Brand Ambassador, you will be part of Team Tom and a product expert for all our products. Potential bonus earnings of over £1K a month! 21 hours per week to be worked between 09.00-20.00. Hours are negotiable and potentially flexible.
You will need to easily be able to get to our premises in Sussex. Ability to drive is not essential, but definitely desirable.
Pay: £20 for each new customer who makes a purchase with you. A further £20 when they make a second purchase on another occasion.
Additional benefits for our Brand Ambassadors:
* Cash incentives, Box bonus, access to discounts and other benefits
* Yearly annual awards to celebrate team performance
* Long service awards
* First class training
To be a successful Brand Ambassador:
* You will be engaging with customers, providing them with a memorable and positive experience.
* You will ask questions and listen to fully understand their needs and suggest appropriate Tom the Fish products to meet these needs.
* You'll have the presence to proactively build relationships at all levels on the doorstep.
* You'll be an extension of our team, working alongside us to drive sales and advocacy for Tom the Fish, and ultimately ensuring Tom the Fish is the brand people want to buy into and remain loyal to.
You would be great for this Brand Ambassador role if you are:
- A great communicator, with the ability to listen and build relationships with all types of people.
- Persuasive, with the desire to develop a career in sales whilst keeping the customer at the core of everything you do.
- Curious, always seeking answers and solutions to problems.
- Reliable and trustworthy.
- Tenacious and target orientated.
Apply today and be incredible in Team Tom!
Tom the Fish are an equal opportunities employer, we depend on having diverse talent with a range of backgrounds, skills, and capabilities. We work in a cooperative environment where great ideas and achievements are shared and celebrated.
We believe diversity brings new thinking, which is at the heart of everything we do.
We're also looking for Territory Managers
What does the role involve?
- Converting new customers to those products
- Up-sell products
- Updating information
- Visit the supplier in Burgess Hill first thing every day
- to replenish stock and dry ice
- Manage your own time
- Manage stock and freezer
- Hitting weekly targets
What we're looking for...
- An excellent communicator with an entrepreneurial spirit. Organisation skills, the ability to think on your feet, and manage your time effectively are important. Experience in face to face sales is desirable but not essential – we're looking someone friendly and personable with a good sense of humour.
- Are you persistent and target-driven? This could be for you.
- You'll need to be based within reasonable commuting distance from Burgess Hill.
What you'll receive from us...
- A vehicle to effectively cover your area.
- A great commission structure.
- On the job training.
- Flexible hours.