We're looking for Territory Managers
Do you crave the freedom of managing your own hours and earning what you are worth? Are you a fed up of being micro-managed and asked to do things that don’t make any commercial sense? As Territory Manager you will be showing and supplying our premium products door to door. You will be managing your own territory and your own time. This company has already built an enviable reputation and loyal customer base and are now looking for a standout Territory Manager to join their team and extend their service to new customers. Great attitude is more important that experience.
What does the role involve?
You'll be managing a specified territory, introducing customers to our premium food products door to door.
- Converting new customers to those products
- Up-sell products
- Updating information
- Visit the supplier in Burgess Hill first thing every day
- to replenish stock and dry ice
- Manage your own time
- Manage stock and freezer
- Hitting weekly targets
What we're looking for...
- An excellent communicator with an entrepreneurial spirit. Organisation skills, the ability to think on your feet, and manage your time effectively are important. Experience in face to face sales is desirable but not essential – we're looking someone friendly and personable with a good sense of humour.
- Are you persistent and target-driven? This could be for you.
- You'll need to be based within reasonable commuting distance from Burgess Hill.
What you'll receive from us...
- A vehicle to effectively cover your area.
- A great commission structure.
- On the job training.
- Flexible hours.
For a full job pack and more information, or if you'd like to spend a day out on the field seeing if this is something which could work for you please email: email@example.com